Enzyme Peeling Mask
Benefits to you:-
- Exfoliates the skin leaving it revitalised and radiant.
- Purifies, revitalizes and smoothes.
- Vegan – made with kindness.
- Protect against pollution.
What does this product do:-
- This transforming exfoliating mask is perfect for all skin types and complexions, the gel peels away dull, tired skin for a healthy happy glow.
- Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating papaya and plumping hyaluronic acid smooth and clarify the complexion, whilst vitamin E moisturises, repairs and protect sskin.
- Papaya Fruit – Has a natural enzymatic effect to gently help the skin to remove the dead skin cells, leaving the skin looking fresher and brighter.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A natural humectant found in the innermost layer of our skin (the dermis), can absorb 1,000 times its own weight in water, giving your skin a natural volume and plumpness.
- Softisan 649 – Vegan substitute for lanolin, clinically proven to have better absorption properties than lanolin
Directions for use:-
Dispense 1-2 pumps of the product onto fingertips and apply to cleansed, dry skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Massage into skin for upto 20 seconds until clumps appear and peel away from the skin. Apply firm upward hand strokes to peel and exfoliate. Remove any remaining mask with warm damp cotton pads.
Protection against pollution
Particle pollution, or particulate matter (PM), is a mixture of solids and liquid droplets floating in the air. Fine particles with 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller (PM 2.5) are produced from all types of combustion and consequently pollute the air. Ultimate Dermaplane Enzyme Peel ingredients are based on PU technology is superior to traditional anti-pollution solutions. Once applied, the skin is provided a protective barrier to keep pore clean and skin safe. Polyurethane invisible film, combined with other ingredients in the product, forms the sense of smooth skin feeling and provides a clean and gentle environment for the skin. This ingredient granted the Technology Innovation Award under functional raw material category by PCHi 2016.